English as a New Language

Get licensed to support new English speakers in school

If you're interested in supporting students who are learning English as a new language in their educational journey, this is the license addition for you.

We offer licensing programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels, as well as non-degree granting certification for working professionals. Each has its own requirements, but all require completion of a practicum experience.