If you want to be competitive for full-time employment after completing your IUPUI degree, you will need to complete at least one internship during college. Data from the IUPUI First Destination Survey show that graduates who completed an internship were significantly less likely to still be seeking employment after graduation and even reported significantly higher starting salaries!
Handshake is an IUPUI career platform to search for part-time jobs, full-time jobs, and internships. Thousands of internship and job opportunities are posted in Handshake by employers specifically looking to hire students.
Here are just a few of the things you can do with Handshake:
- Apply for on-campus & work-study jobs
- Apply for full-time, part-time jobs & internships
- Register for career fairs, career workshops, & employer info sessions
- Research thousands of employers
- Network with recruiters and other students for career insights