A master's degree for urban education professionals
The master’s of urban education program
In as little as two years, you can earn a Master of Science in Elementary or Secondary Education with a focus on Urban Education.
You will engage directly and unflinchingly with the toughest issues urban educators face, including:
- Special education
- Teacher leadership
- Politics and schools as organizations
- Culture and communities
- Educational philosophy
By the time you graduate, you will be prepared to succeed with and support diverse learners anywhere in the country.
Is the master’s of urban education program right for you?
To be eligible for this program, one or more of the following situations must apply to you:
- You already have a bachelor’s degree in education or another field
- You have attained a teacher license in Indiana or any other state
- You want to teach at the college level
- You plan to enter a Ph.D. program in education
- You started the master’s program, but haven’t taken a class in more than two years