Criteria & Procedures
Nominee Materials for the Outstanding Adjunct Instructor Award
The deadline for the submission of electronic materials is March 1, 2017.
- A statement composed by the nominee that includes a discussion of how her/his educational philosophy is implemented in practice and a critical self-analysis of her/his teaching during the previous year
- Copies of student evaluations from the previous year
- A copy of the syllabus from each course taught during the previous year
- One letter of nomination from the department chair
- A teaching Vita which lists all teaching activities and publications in the previous year
Do not include any additional material as it will not be considered. Each file should be converted to PDF format and appropriately named.
Candidates should contact Jane Kaho at email@example.com to receive a link to a box folder into which all submission materials should be uploaded. All materials must be in the assigned box folder by March 1, 2017.
The Faculty Development Committee will determine the recipient. The Teaching Awards are presented in the spring at the annual Celebration of Teaching Ceremony in the SoE auditorium. The 2016-2017 ceremony will take place on April 21, 2017.