If you are currently taking an undergraduate or graduate class at IUPUI, you can register via One.IU.
If you took an IUPUI graduate class in summer 2014 or later, but are not currently an active student, please email Sharice Bookersbreland@iupui.edu so you can be activated as a student. Please include your student ID and date of birth in your email. Once you have been activated, you will be able to register for courses via One.IU.
If you have never taken courses at IUPUI, or were last actively enrolled as a graduate student in spring 2014 or before, please follow our application process to enroll officially at IUPUI. Once you have enrolled, you will be able to register for courses via One.IU.
For more information about registration, please contact the IUPUI Registrar’s office. For assistance using One.IU, please contact the UITS Support Center.
IUPUI operates on a paperless system, which means all communication with students regarding course information, scheduling of classes, receipt and payment of tuition bills, etc., is communicated online or via university e-mail.
IUPUI student billing schedule:
- 1st Thursday of the month: Bills are ready for pick up via One.IU
- 3rd Tuesday of the month: Bills are due.
You have many options to pay your tuition bill.
- Online : You may pay online with a credit card (MasterCard and Discover), or via electronic check from your checking or savings account. Visit the IU Bursar Pay Guide for instruction on how to view your current statement, past statements, make electronic or credit card payments, print receipts, and many other options. Additionally, video tutorials around several different online payment methods are listed below:
- By Mail : You may mail a check or money order. Please mail your payment at least five (5) business days prior to the bill's due date to ensure receipt and processing. Include your 10–digit University ID with your payment. Do not include correspondence with your remittance.
- Via Campus Drop Box : You may drop a check in the Bursar drop box located in the Campus Center, Suite 250. Note: checks submitted via the drop box may be converted into electronic payment format.
- In Person : You may pay by cash or check in person at Student Financial Services located in the Campus Center, Suite 250. Because paying in person may involve waiting in line, you are encouraged to pay online or by mail. Note: checks submitted in person may be converted into electronic payment format.
Please be aware that nonpayment of your bill will jeopardize your ability to get your grade(s), so please arrange for payment on your account early. For additional questions regarding payment of bills or payment plans, visit http://bursar.iupui.edu or contact the Office of the Bursar by e-mail (email@example.com) or by telephone (317-274-2451).
The Account Billing Statement details all fees. All fees have been approved by the Trustees of Indiana University, and are subject to change without notice by action of the Trustees of Indiana University.
To estimate your total tuition and fees, use the Cost Estimator.
LATE SCHEDULE CHANGE FEE
After the close of the 100% refund period, a non-refundable transaction fee of approximately $22.00 per course is assessed for each added course, changed section, or credit-to-audit exchange.
LATE REGISTRATION FEE
Late registration fees are assessed on all enrollments beginning the official 1st day of the course. The non-refundable fee is $75.00. Additional information on tuition and fees is available at bursar.iupui.edu.
You cannot purchase parking permits through the registration process; however, IUPUI Parking Services offers options for your convenience. Please visit parking.iupui.edu to select your choice. Remember to have your license plate number handy when you first enter.