- How do I register to take courses?
If you are currently taking an undergraduate or graduate class at IUPUI, you can register via One.IU.
If you took an IUPUI graduate class in summer 2014 or later, but are not currently an active student, please email Sharice Booker email@example.com so you can be activated as a student. Please include your student ID and date of birth in your email. Once you have been activated, you will be able to register for courses via One.IU.
If you have never taken courses at IUPUI, or were last actively enrolled as a graduate student in spring 2014 or before, please follow our application process to enroll officially at IUPUI. Once you have enrolled, you will be able to register for courses via One.IU.
- Can I take a course for Professional Growth Points (PGPs) instead of graduate credit?
If you are seeking to earn PGPs towards license renewal, please check back at a later time. We do not offer PGPs or discounted pricing for credit-bearing courses.
- How do I pay my bill?
IUPUI operates on a paperless system, which means all communication with students regarding course information, scheduling of classes, receipt and payment of tuition bills, etc., is communicated online or via university e-mail.
IUPUI student billing schedule:
- 1st Thursday of the month: Bills are ready for pick up via One.IU
- 3rd Tuesday of the month: Bills are due.
You have many options to pay your tuition bill.
- Online : You may pay online with a credit card (MasterCard and Discover), or via electronic check from your checking or savings account. Visit the IU Bursar Pay Guide for instruction on how to view your current statement, past statements, make electronic or credit card payments, print receipts, and many other options. Additionally, video tutorials around several different online payment methods are listed below:
- By Mail : You may mail a check or money order. Please mail your payment at least five (5) business days prior to the bill's due date to ensure receipt and processing. Include your 10–digit University ID with your payment. Do not include correspondence with your remittance.
- Via Campus Drop Box : You may drop a check in the Bursar drop box located in the Campus Center, Suite 250. Note: checks submitted via the drop box may be converted into electronic payment format.
- In Person : You may pay by cash or check in person at Student Financial Services located in the Campus Center, Suite 250. Because paying in person may involve waiting in line, you are encouraged to pay online or by mail. Note: checks submitted in person may be converted into electronic payment format.
Please be aware that nonpayment of your bill will jeopardize your ability to get your grade(s), so please arrange for payment on your account early. For additional questions regarding payment of bills or payment plans, visit http://bursar.iupui.edu or contact the Office of the Bursar by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by telephone (317-274-2451).
- How much does a course cost?
The Account Billing Statement details all fees. All fees have been approved by the Trustees of Indiana University, and are subject to change without notice by action of the Trustees of Indiana University.
To estimate your total tuition and fees, use the Cost Estimator.
LATE SCHEDULE CHANGE FEE
After the close of the 100% refund period, a non-refundable transaction fee of approximately $22.00 per course is assessed for each added course, changed section, or credit-to-audit exchange.
LATE REGISTRATION FEE
Late registration fees are assessed on all enrollments beginning the official 1st day of the course. The non-refundable fee is $75.00. Additional information on tuition and fees is available at bursar.iupui.edu.
You cannot purchase parking permits through the registration process; however, IUPUI Parking Services offers options for your convenience. Please visit parking.iupui.edu to select your choice. Remember to have your license plate number handy when you first enter.
- Do I need approval for the courses before I register?
No, but an advisor is available any time you have questions. Please call us at 317-274-6801.
- I need to renew my license. What is appropriate coursework?
Appropriate course work is any graduate-level course (500 or above) either in education (EDUC) or in the major or minor area of the license. You may not retake a course you have already taken.
- Will the courses I take for renewal apply later to a graduate degree?
There is no guarantee that any course will apply toward a graduate degree until you are officially admitted to a graduate program and receive approval from your assigned faculty advisor. If you are interested in a program of study, please contact Sharice Booker email@example.com for more information about program specific requirements.
- Where can I learn more about license renewal at IUPUI?
Please check the IUPUI School of Education licensing page.