The IUPUI Bursar provides up-to-date information regarding tuition and payments. You may visit the Bursar’s website to learn more about the IU Bursar Pay system, tuition & fees, and due dates for payment.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- How much does a course cost?
- The Account Billing Statement details all fees. All fees have been approved by the Trustees of Indiana University, and are subject to change without notice by action of the Trustees of Indiana University. To estimate your total tuition and fees, use the IUPUI 2015-2016 Tuition & Fee Estimator.
- How do I pay my bill?
- IUPUI operates on a paperless system, which means all communication with students regarding course information, scheduling of classes, receipt and payment of tuition bills, etc., is communicated online or via university e-mail. The One.IU (http://one.iu.edu) portal provides quick and easy access to the Bursar tools for students to pay tuition bills, and obtain copies of bills and payment receipts.
- When will I receive my bill?
IUPUI billing schedule:
- 1st Thursday of the month: Bills are ready for pick up via One.IU.
- 3rd Tuesday of the month: Bills are due.
- What options do I have for paying my tuition bill?
You have many options to pay your tuition bill.
Online: You may pay online with a credit card (MasterCard and Discover), or via electronic check from your checking or savings account. At One.IU (http://one.iu.edu), search View/Pay Bursar Bill to access student billing.
By Mail: You may mail a check or money order. Please mail your payment at least five (5) business days prior to the bill's due date to ensure receipt and processing. Include your 10 digit University ID with your payment. Do not include correspondence with your remittance.
Via Campus Drop Box: You may drop a check in the Bursar drop box located in the Campus Center, Suite 250. Note: checks submitted via the drop box may be converted into electronic payment format.
In Person: You may pay by cash or check in person at Student Financial Services located in the Campus Center, Suite 250. Because paying in person may involve waiting in line, you are encouraged to pay online or by mail. Note: checks submitted in person may be converted into electronic payment format.
- Can I change my schedule?
After the close of the 100% refund period, a non-refundable transaction fee of approximately $22.00 per course is assessed for each added course, changed section, or credit-to-audit exchange.
- Can I register late?
Late registration fees are assessed on all enrollments beginning the official 1st day of the course. The non-refundable fee is $75.00. Additional information on tuition and fees is available at http://bursar.iupui.edu/.
- How do I get a parking pass?
For students taking an in-person course or hybrid course on campus, please visit http://www.parking.iupui.edu to select your choice. Remember to have your license plate number handy when you first enter this site. You cannot purchase parking permits through the registration process; however, IUPUI Parking Services offers options for your convenience.