The IUPUI Bursar provides up-to-date information regarding tuition and payments. You may visit the Bursar’s website to learn more about the IU Bursar Pay system, tuition & fees, and due dates for payment.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- How much does a course cost?
- The Account Billing Statement details all fees. All fees have been approved by the Trustees of Indiana University, and are subject to change without notice by action of the Trustees of Indiana University. To estimate your total tuition and fees, use the Tuition & Fee Estimator. Visit the Office of the Bursar's website for more information.
- How do I pay my bill?
- IUPUI operates on a paperless system, which means all communication with students regarding course information, scheduling of classes, receipt and payment of tuition bills, etc., is communicated online or via university e-mail. The One.IU (http://one.iu.edu) portal provides quick and easy access to the Bursar tools for students to pay tuition bills, and obtain copies of bills and payment receipts.
- Can I change my schedule?
After the close of the 100% refund period, a non-refundable transaction fee of approximately $22.00 per course is assessed for each added course, changed section, or credit-to-audit exchange.
- Can I register late?
Late registration fees are assessed on all enrollments beginning the official 1st day of the course. The non-refundable fee is $75.00. Additional information on late registration and transaction fees is available on the Office of the Registrar's website.
- How do I get a parking pass?
For students taking an in-person course or hybrid course on campus, please visit http://www.parking.iupui.edu to select your choice. Remember to have your license plate number handy when you first enter this site. You cannot purchase parking permits through the registration process; however, IUPUI Parking Services offers options for your convenience.