As a graduate of the IU School of Education-IUPUI, you are an integral member of an alumni group of educators, counselors, administrators and leaders nearly 15,000 members strong. We encourage you to stay involved with our School and rely on your fellow alumni as we work together to transform lives and positively impact education.
There are many ways for you to get involved
- Become a member of the IU Alumni Association. Your membership dues include a subscription to the IU School of Education-IUPUI’s newsletter TheUrban Educator, the IU School of Education’s Chalkboard magazine as well as the Indiana University Alumni Magazine.
- Be an advocate for teachers, encourage future generations of teachers and tell us about them.
- Consider mentoring students who are preparing to graduate and enter the classroom or who have recently graduated from our program. If you are interested in mentoring students or participating in school events that feature alumni from the field, please let us know.
- Attend IU alumni events throughout the city and region. Whether it’s in Indianapolis, on the IUPUI campus or Bloomington campus, we hope you’ll join us.
- Connect with an IU Alumni Association (IUAA) chapter. There are IUAA chapters throughout the state and all over the United States and the world. It’s a great way to meet people who can really help you when you move to a new community and get your start as an educator there, or to take an active role in welcoming new IU School of Education-IUPUI graduates to your schools and community.
Make a gift
Transform the lives of our students and programs and impact future generations by making your gift today.
Does your company provide matching gifts for your philanthropic support? Find out here.