Educational Leadership

Applying to the Urban Educational Leadership/ Urban Principalship Program

You have two options to choose from: a master’s degree in urban educational leadership with a building level administrator’s license, or a building level administrator’s license only. You must already have a master’s degree to qualify for the license only option. Select your option below for more information on how to apply.

Financial Aid Information:
The FAFSA becomes available October 1 of each year, and you should submit your FASFA application by the priority deadline of April 15. By meeting this deadline, you’ll have the most opportunities to receive funding: .

to apply for the

Urban Educational Leadership/
Urban Principalship
Master's Program

Learn more

to apply for

Building Level Administrator's
Licensure Only

Learn more