English as a Second Language

Get licensed to help new English speakers learn

If you're interested in helping students learning English as a second language as part of their educational journey, this is the dual license area for you.

We offer licensing programs at the undergraduate and graduate level, as well as non-degree granting certification for working professionals. Each has its own requirements, but all require you to complete a practicum.